Evoke ArtsHigh are new to Alabama, and we are currently expanding and are looking for dance teachers for after school clubs, teaching street dance, ballet, cheer or tap.
As one of our dance teachers you will:
1. Deliver teaching sessions to students of different ages
2. To prepare dance pieces for students for their end of year production.
3. General duties common to all School staff
We are looking for someone with • Qualifications and/or training in dance or performing arts.
• Passion for working with and inspiring young people;
• Strong ability to choreograph and teach within your styles;
• A good working knowledge of the dance and performing arts industry;
• Enthusiasm, passion, patience, self-discipline.
• The ability to work with others, at all levels, as part of a team;
• Organisation skills and self/time management skills;
• To be resourceful and adaptable, and the ability to solve problems
Classes run after school for 1 hour, and all staff is eligible for performance-based commission of £100 per class every term.
Click here to apply http://www.evokeartshigh.com/#!dance-teacher-applications/rr5b2
I look forward to hearing from you
Kimber - Kimber@evokeartshigh.com